Trendelkamp Building Technology.
Solutions that move.
How to enjoy the great outdoors from an indoor pool all with the touch of a button? How to travel faster and safer through the tower of a wind turbine? How to find the best seat in the house?
Trendelkamp has timely answers to the questions of modern architecture:
- Patented chair track systems for the ultimate auditorium experience
- Auditorium systems for wheelchair accessibility
- Retractable roof structures that expand your spatial experiences
- Façade access systems for high rise and complicated buildings with architectural appeal
- Simplified service lifts for wind turbine maintenance
- Thermal power stations for the combined generation of electricity and heat energy
Our company strength rises from our experience and expertise in mechanical engineering and our passion for solutions that move.
All Photos WIPO conference hall Genf: David Matthiessen, Stuttgart