University Bocconi Italy
German Bundestag Bonn
Chairtracks by Trendelkamp
Slide to a new seating experience.
In 1991 Trendelkamp designed the seating solution to meet the reunification requirements of the Germany Bundestag. It was this initial project that the Chairtrack system started and is still in excellent working order today. The special feature about it: Chairs are firmly connected to the floor, but still allow users comfortable movement.
But not only in plenary halls of parliaments worldwide, also in university lecture halls, in conference halls of large congress centers, VIP-Lounges and reporter cabin in sport stadiums, casinos and vehicle construction.
As the inventors of Chairtracks, Trendelkamp strives to offer a premium fixed seating experience.
- Architecturally aesthetic with clear, organized lines automatically
- Safe evacuation access
- Comfortable, ergonomic movement with precise linear rails
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Barrier-free, wheelchair friendly options available
Chairtracks in action
It works that simply and ingeniously
for your individual requirements
Arguments for our chairtracks
- Horizontal movement, constant retraction force along the track
- Stopping is possible in any position without the use of force and without any brake/resting or locking mechanism
- Smooth dampening for a gentle approach to the end position
- Easy removal of the cover plate for inspection
- System heigth = 40 mm
- Track width = 4 mm
By the way:
Trendelkamp chairtracks works excellent!
Your Contact persons
Trendelkamp L.P. (USA)